www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender50th.co.uk
The Defender 50th Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jap jobbie No 028

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> Vehicles For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
minibograt

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:23 pm    Post subject: Jap jobbie No 028 Reply with quote

Just hit Ebay

Jap 50th but in Atlantis Blue

Clean 87k

£36k !! I kid you not !

Anybody with a proper GB can smile
smugly

Inc me ...

Audi SQ5 3.0 V6 twin turbo
Def 110 TDCi Puma HiCap Pickup (2009 9.7k miles from new)
Jeep Wrangler 4.0 Sahara
VW Scirocco GT TSi 210
NAS90

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Jap jobbie No 028 Reply with quote

minibograt wrote:
Just hit Ebay

Jap 50th but in Atlantis Blue

Clean 87k

£36k !! I kid you not !

Anybody with a proper GB can smile
smugly

Inc me ...

Not quite sure why ownership of a GB specifically makes you smug, but as long as it works for you......

The guy selling the one you refer to really hasn't a clue, quotes from his advert "one of 10 cars sent to Japan....all Japanese market were white.....very very few are in the UK......" etc.

You'd think a dealer tying to ask top money for one would at least have done his research and know that Japan market had around 400 models in Red, White and Blue.

He might get away with saying there are few in the UK in that kind of original condition as most GB cars have suffered significant corrosion compared to the Japan ones, but with the number that have been brought back there are probably more 50ths in the UK now than the rest of the world put together so certainly not the very very few he claims...

No matter how good it is though that looks like strong money
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> Vehicles For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: