www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender50th.co.uk
The Defender 50th Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No 91 For Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> Vehicles For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Russell

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:36 am    Post subject: No 91 For Sale Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,
I am selling my Defender 50th number 91 and wondered if anyone was interested in it or knew of anyone that would be?
The vehicle is in excellent condition and has covered a genuine 17000 miles only. It is in standard trim with only a couple of extras as follows, electric windows that were fitted from new by the original landrover garage (they do still work!!!), same with a 6 disc CD that works from the original head unit, an A bar with 2 hella spotlights and I have just fitted a breather kit to the gearbox and 2 axles. Oh yes it has privacy glass on the rear windows as well.
It is in excellend condition and has just passed its MOT without the need for as much as a top up to the water bottle.
I have just had a 48k service done and it has in the passed been waxoiled underneath so all is well there.
I have lots of documentation for the vehicle and some passed MOT's etc. The spare tyre is unused and the tyres on it are the original that have hardly been worn.
I bought the vehicle to go off roading in but have been told by those in the know that by doing this it would detract from the value greatly and as its in such good condition not to do this. I was looking at adding a snorkle, winch, axle guards, spots, high lift suspension etc to go off roading but have decided against this now so am looking for an alternative.
I can email some pics if anyone is interested, my email is russellpickering@n-hanced.co.uk and you can call me on 07860 680086.
Thanks for reading, Russell.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> Vehicles For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: