www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender50th.co.uk
The Defender 50th Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GB278 UPDATE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> Vehicles For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maver1ck

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:53 pm    Post subject: GB278 UPDATE Reply with quote

Thanks to all of you (over 400 clicks) who have viewed the details on GB278.
This has been on here during August (GB278 FOR SALE) on an exclusive basis and has not been advertised anywhere else.
It’s a great vehicle. It’s not really a project as there is very little work left to do, although you could change out the internal bolts and redo the headlining if you want it in showroom condition. The driver’s seat back could do with a new foam. Otherwise, that’s it!
I’ve not been in any great hurry to sell, but I have another project I want to fund and I would like to sell before winter.
In an ideal world, one of you fellow 50th enthusiasts will want to take GB278 over and that is my preferred option. This website is largely populated by grown-ups who I know won’t mess me about.
Once I advertise to the wider world it seems to unleash crazy people. Any of you who have ever sold or tried to sell on Autotrader or EBay will know what I mean.
With that in mind I am going to stay exclusive on this site for another four weeks. If you get in touch during this time (fifteen photos are available if you PM me with an email address) we can agree a private sale.
After that I’ll be putting GB278 up for auction on EBay. Just to give you a guide price I’m thinking of a Buy It Now price of £31995 with a low starting auction price and a sensible reserve.
Naturally if someone will save me the hassle and the cost of going down that route it will be reflected in the private sale price.
So come on guys: make my day (and yours)!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender50th.co.uk Forum Index -> Vehicles For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: